Monday 5 March 2012

Celebrity Living Rooms...

It's monday! Let's start the week with some great living room inspirations from celebrities!
Versace has been one of my favorites over the years, and I love love their extravagant styles! Let's begin with Donatella Versace's apartment in Milan...

Next, this living room gives me colour and energy. It's bohemian shabby chic, very suitable to my taste.

The picture below is the 'Sex and the City'author, Candace Bushnell's Manhattan Apartment. Very feminine yet bohemian, I see my favorite Moroccan Style Pouf on the fore-front!
This picture below is the Model Jessica Stam's Manhattan Apartment. I love the colour and the glam in the decor. I can feel the model's character very well. The designer was Rafael De Cardenas.

And lastly, Estee Lauder Creator Director's living room, Aerin Lauder's Chic Apartment...

Which flat is your favorite??
Have a lovely week ahead...
Love from Marrakech,






SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Hi! I’m blog hopping today and I’m following your blog from Mingle Monday. Please stop by and say hi when you get a chance. Hope your having an awesome day.

    Happy Blogging!
    April
    A Mommy’s Blog Design
    Blog Hops Everyday
    Review and Giveaway Blog Directory

    ReplyDelete

I would love your inspirational comments...

Search This Blog

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig