Wednesday 11 April 2012

New Maison De Marrakech Web-Shop !

Hi Everyone,

Again, it's been a while. Time flies and it has been close to one month I haven't updated my blog.
It's hard when you want to do everything at once, it's almost impossible.
I have been working on my new web-shop, looking after my beautiful 3 year old daughter, designing, and traveling. Updating my blog was always in my mind, but couldn't manage to do it...sometimes, you gotta set priorities,right?
Anyways, I'm BACK-!! And will be continuing to update you with inspiring 'bohemian living'!
I've finally created my web-shop and I have to share this with you.
Would be great if you let me know how you think...Here's the webshop, and here are some of my photos...
Hope you enjoy shopping, and please let others who might be interested in Moroccan Interiors & Design know about us ♥ ♥ ♥ Cliick on the pictures to go to the new site ♥





Always Love from Marrakech,
Koulshe Hob,




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I would love your inspirational comments...

Search This Blog

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig