Thursday 7 April 2011

Moroccan Doors...Le Baab de Maghrib

Hello Everybody! Sorry I have been away again and was busy working on some new designs for my Spring collection. I will be going away to Marrakech again during the Easter holidays, if anyone wants me to buy something, or you would like me to design something 'Moroccan' for them. Do let me know and I will always try to accomodate...

Today's topic is about Moroccan doors. The door plays an important part of the deco of the house. It's not just a door. But it's full of characters and colour. You could almost imagine how it's like inside the house. Moroccan doors keeps the house mysterious and making the passers wonder how it may look like inside the house.
Often behind those mysterious doors, there is an unexpected courtyard, an beautiful open space with lots of light hidden. I love these doors. It's like a women hiding her secret, her gem inside and keeping herself mysterious to the world.
I can't help but to knock on the door and let myself in...


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I would love your inspirational comments...

Search This Blog

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig