Thursday 12 January 2023

How to look Fabulous in your work from home kaftan 2023...

Since the COVID, so many customers have bought our kafans & tunics to wear as a 'work from home' 'loungewear'. It's amazing. COVID has changed many of our lives for good, and one of them is this trend and convenience of 'working from home' movement.

Our kaftans are so comfortable to live in them, easy to wear, yet, it gives that special day look. I wear my kaftans most of my days at home, and it makes me feel luxurious and trendy without the fuss of changing and thinking of all my clothing coordination. 
Just change into your kaftan and bam! , you can start your day looking fabulous, feeling fabulous.
I'd recommend and hope many ladies would start wearing them as a loungewear.
Have you bought yours yet? For more kaftans, visit:

much peace & love,

Reina
Maison de Marrakech Owner

Our Bestseller , Maison de Marrakech Original Beige & Gold Marrakech Lounge Kaftan

so cosy and stylish...we love to live in them! 





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I would love your inspirational comments...

Search This Blog

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig