Sunday 24 May 2015

Maison De Marrakech New Boho Chic Wedding Services...

Our samples for a Marrakech Style Boho Chic Wedding!
We are now offering our clients Moroccan style bohochic wedding services and wedding plans. We plan from the ambience, the furniture, locations in Marrakech, everything possible to make your wedding super chic and unforgettable. For more info, please contact us via FB or visit us at www.maisondemarrakech. Get married with chic style. Let us know if you like our service!
Love always from Marrakech.










   



SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Oh how stunning Chic Wedding Services!! I really loved these services and would love to hire them for my wedding. In next month I am going to have a blasting Rustic Chic wedding at an outdoor Malibu wedding venue! I’ll definitely contact this supplier!

    ReplyDelete

I would love your inspirational comments...

Search This Blog

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig