Friday 17 June 2011

Inspiration for Boho Beds...


 I love the weekends! (Who doesn't??) On Saturday mornings, I love to just lay on my bed and not worry about what's happening outside in the world. I just want to indulge myself in the bedroom I love...
Here are some inspiration for Bohemian look Bed Designs...Hope this gives inspiration to your weekend too.
Happy Friday ☆

 I'm in love with this beautiful blue...Very playful, yet soft...
 Just look at this gorgeouse wooden engrave. It's an artpiece to admire...
 Very clean, fresh room, yet it still has a Bohemian Flair...like the Vases, I love them!
 A mixture of Moroccan & Indian designs...It's one of my favorite...Live like a princess..

 Much love & Inspiration from Marrakech,

 







SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Beautiful rooms! I love the green one with its palace-like feel. ~Val

    ReplyDelete

I would love your inspirational comments...

Search This Blog

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig