Wednesday 2 March 2011

Azar Marrakech-Lebanese cuisine

Situated in the heart of Gueliz, the Marrakech foreign quarter, Azar brasserie proposes a refined Lebanese cuisine in its purist tradition. It also combines the food with an exotic Moroccan Atmosphere. From the archtecture to the interior design, this restaurant is true to its perfection of sophisticaton. It's purely fabulous!
The restaurant offers a mezzanine where one may enjoy lunch or dinner, thus offering two atmospheres. The Azar nightclub, with live music and a DJ, is open from Thursday to Sunday.

For more info, visit their website
http://www.azarmarrakech.com/
Address: Rue de Yougoslavie
Gueliz, Marrakech
+212 524 430 920

A modernized pattern of Zellige on the wall...traditional yet trendy...
I love this collection of lamps and alumination...I'd love this in my living room too...

You can feel the neo-orientalism...it's fashionable with an oriental twist...


I love restaurants that have lots of light and dark contrast...it's so cozy, you could stay there and chill out.

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Wow, what a lovely blog. I simply love all things Morrocan. I have you on my Much Watch list.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morocco is food and luxury hotel heaven for tourist. Among them Riad marrakech hotel is really awesome. Tourist can go over there for their food. You can enjoy utmost pleasure.

    ReplyDelete

I would love your inspirational comments...

Search This Blog

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig