Tuesday 22 February 2011

Beautiful hidden gem- the modern ryad in Marrakech



We are currently making our own 'home nest' in the suburbs of Marrakech, and we are now at a stage to think about the interior.
I recently started searching for ideas, and I came up with this idea to update my blog friends about the new, and hip beautiful ryads & hotels we have here in Marrakech.
Marrakech to me is like a design dream without any limits, or borders. Its designs are all unique and lives independent from the normal 'Trend' and 'Time'. It's free from all that. I find in Marrakech, nothing is 'out-of-date'. Everything you see, old & new has so much character, you can forget about any trend and just enjoy!

This week, it am giving you a brief visual tour of one of my favorite, hip ryad, 'P'tit Habibi'.
It's a hidden gem, which is situated in the midst of the crowded Marrakech Medina. It's simple, elegant and meditative.
Let me know how you like this ryad hotel...
I'm sure to get some ideas from here for my house in Marrakech...

 I just love the islamic pattern on the wall...so simple, yet a great design



A wonderful room to relax & chill out. You can almost feel the breeze coming through the house

Very hip dining room!




A cozy little area...This is an idea you could use when you don't have space...


Using lanterns makes the bathroom look exotic, and brings wonderful character...
You are invited anytime to our house to have some tea in one of these Moroccan rooms! Just lovely living...

Hope you enjoyed my visual tour..
with Amour from Marrakech,





SHARE:

11 comments

  1. How wonderful! A perfect place to just be still and enjoy the colors, the smells, the textures... Please post photos of how you will decorate your own home! I'm sure it will look great and be an inspiration for your readers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want these at my home - sighs! thanks for sharing - now an avid follower.

    hope you can stop by and follow if you have time

    caroline
    http://turknoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Newest follower from Welcome Me Wednesday

    Erica
    http://photog585.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful blog! Thanks for following...I'm following you back.

    http://jayme-teachablemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am your newest Follower from Welcome Wednesdays. I would love a follow back. You can find my blog here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous!

    Stop by the Beach Bungalow sometime!

    Sue
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. so gorgeous!

    I am a new follower from Welcome Wednesday! Hope you'll stop by Mama days!
    http://littlemissemmylou.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous post/blog/etsy shop! <3 it! Thanks for stopping by my blog and introducing me to this wonderful site!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi
    I am a new follower from the Thursday Blog Hop
    I blog at www.tammileetips.com
    Tammilee

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an impressive post! Marrakech offers loads of explorations and landscape beauties along with shopping attractions. More about Luxury Riad in Marrakech visit: http://www.marrabahia.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perhaps travel cannot prevent bigotry, but by demonstrating that all peoples cry, laugh, eat, worry, and die, it can introduce the idea that if we try and understand each other, we may even become friends.
    Flights to Addis Ababa
    Cheap Flights to Addis Ababa
    Cheap Air Tickets to Addis Ababa

    ReplyDelete

I would love your inspirational comments...

Search This Blog

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig