Tuesday 14 September 2010

Harlem Nights...


Hello Everyone!
Sorry I was away for business and was not able to update my blog for almost 2 weeks!! Time flies...
In the meantime, I had to organise a moroccan theme party for our close friend living in Spain...It was my friends wedding anniversary and they wanted to have a romantic party night where they could fall in love all over again...
I wanted to create a theme which was cosy, yet exotic, bohemian, and foreign.
So, I decided to use all our items from our store.

Here are some quick tips to organise a moroccan theme:
☆Lanterns are a must, try to find a moroccan lantern, or anything close to it.
☆Colourful cushions all around the seats (low seats, ottoman pouffes, or a low matteress)
☆rich colour textiles...
☆absolutely candel lights , esssential!
☆rose petals...In Morocco, some house always prepare fresh rose petals everyday in their houses...
☆babouche slippers (if there is a carpet) for the guests to wear
☆comfortable carpets...
☆bellydance belts, or guests willing to volunteer for a shimmy! or hire a bellydancer (s)
☆for smokers, place some sheesha (water tabacco, hoppa)
☆Have some round moroccan metal tables, and cushions around them.

You don't need all of them, but theses will help you create an unforgettable event.






P.S.: I have been away from my fashion business , but hope to be updating my fall catalog soon! Look out for my ebay shop

Shokuran wa maasalama , with love

SHARE:

5 comments

  1. These images are gorgeous.. gorgeous.. I loved those tips.. Im planning on doing up a gazebo.. sometime later in the year.. no theme in particular.. but all your tips are useful to me at this point.. :-) Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing!!! I'm sure your friend loved the atmosphere you created!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Moroccan style. I would love to live there one day :)



    I am your new follower from follow back tuesday :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im following from Tuesday Blog Hop come on by and follow back :)! Naomi
    Na-miart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! So beautiful!!! The home is beautiful, also! Now following:)

    ReplyDelete

I would love your inspirational comments...

Search This Blog

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig