Wednesday, 15 June 2011

Momo - my favorite hung out in London...

Happy Wednesday Everyone! I always love to chill out in the middle of the week. I usually give myself that special treatment ☆Normally, I go to the gym on weekdays, except for Wednesday, as it's my chill out day...time to chill out and spend some time in an exotic space...
When I'm in London, my favorite chill out place is Momo. For those living in London, it's a must to try.



I usually start by relaxing in their terrace outside with a sheesha (water pipe) in my  hand, bubbling away...it's really relaxing, and I like the taste, very fruity. Whilst I am enjoying my bubbles, I order some of their new tea time sets. And spend another more couple of hours with my friends. Sometimes, I may come on my own to feel the inspiration..
The Moroccan-inspired afternoon tea offers a mix of classic English scones and cheesecakes alongside authentic Maghrebine pastries or a Moroccan chicken wrap savoury option. Teas range from traditional English to exotic – the Hamman, a Turkish variety of green tea, is also superb. Afternoon tea at Momo will be served from 2.30pm-5.30pm every day; prices start at £9.50 for tea and scones, while the full selection, including cakes, savoury snacks and teas, is £22 per person. Call 020 7434 4040 to book.



with love from Marrakech,


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I would love your inspirational comments...

Search This Blog

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig